
Well it has been awhile since I updated our blog. We have been busy! We had Aaron's parents and his sister Amy visit the end of July and then my mom and dad were here the beginning of August. It was so great to see everyone! We had so much fun!
Hayden is growing soooo fast I can hardly keep up. She actually cut her first tooth (3 months) while my parents were here. Poor baby! She was pretty fussy for a few days...then the tooth receeded! I did not know they could do that! So now we know what to expect! She is almost rolling over, and has discovered her hands and her feet! She even has started to hold her own bottle but has not mastered finding her mouth again when she pulls the bottle out. Usually she makes it 1 out of 3 times! Fun to watch her! She is always smilng and has a cute giggle when tickled! I love it! I will try to post more pictures when I find more time. I am however posting a picture of a few of the babies that were born within a month of Hayden (friends of ours here in Jackson). Hayden is the only one crying...go figure! A few of the babies are not pictured, but most are. We are going to try to get a picture of the kids every year! Hope everyone is doing well!



No comments:
Post a Comment