Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Quick Update!!


Well we finally have some snow....alot of snow!! The snow bunnies are happy! We have been offline for a few days because we moved our computer to a different place in our house and had to re-run the cable. So now we are back up and ready to roll! I am hoping to keep this blog updated a little more often and post pictures whenever I get the chance.
Hayden has had a cold/virus this past week. I contacted her doctor and he said it pretty much has to run its course. Not easy for mommy and daddy to hear! We have not had much sleep..poor little thing has a nasty cough in the evenings. We have been runnig a humidifier in her room, doing steam bathes and using her boppy to keep her elevated. It seems to bother mommy and daddy more than her though! She still wants to play and has her appetite! I did finally take her back to the doctor yesterday and they put her on antibiotics for a possible sinus infection. Once again...she seems fine...mommy not so much! We are not going to swim lessons today...hoping she kicks this soon.
Swim lessons are going great though! Hayden loves to swim under water. It is sooooo fun to watch! Daddy had taken one lesson with her while mommy watched and he tries to come watch as much as he can while mommy is swimming with her. We both really enjoy it too! She is now standing on her own and it looks like she may be trying to walk soon. She can crawl quite quickly when she wants to and so mommy has been child proofing! Magazines are still not safe in our house!! She loves to tear them up! She will be 9 months on the 28th! Where does time go????
Aaron will be playing hockey in Park City this weekend. It is also Sundance Film Festival there so hotels were scarce so it looks like Hayden and I will not be going. I really wanted to do some star spotting! HAHA!
Well I plan to post more pictures soon so please check back in a few days!

No comments: