Well we hope everyone's summer has been a good one! We have been very busy with the businesses. Aaron has been trying to fit fishing and golf in where he can but has been working so hard this summer (and every season as usual! :) He finished softball the end of July. They did not win the tournament but had a good time this season. We haven't had the boat on the lake as much as usual this summer. As much as Hayden loves the water and being in the boat, it is alot of work. Especially because of her nap time! Oh well! There will be plenty of time to boat and enjoy the water in the future...hopefully!
Hayden just finished her summer swim lessons. She will start up again at the end of September. She loves swimming in her little kiddie pool here at the house. We just purchased a Burley Bike Trailer so mommy takes her for rides. I am getting the jogger/stroller attachment as wll so she can be my jogging partner! HAHA! She is currently into EVERYTHING!! I think the only words I speak anymore are no, stop, don't touch, hot and DANGER!!! Oh well! Her vocabulary on the other hand is definately growing! She says hi and bye to everyone along with a wave! She loves to call for Cleo(Ehoh) and says momma, dadeee, banana (nananah), what this, ball(ahl), and many others! She has discovered how to open doors and loves to go into the pantry and pull put her snacks! She is such a joy though for Aaron and me!
I have just been busy taking care of monkey and enjoying the outdoors. I have been trying to hike the butte as often as I can. Hayden cleo and I also go on alot of walks which they seem to enjoy. I am working at the shop on Tuesdays and Thursdays while Hayden goes to Nikki her sitter. I have been going to a personal trainer for an hour on those days to try and get into better shape! Wish me luck!
We are all doing great out west here and miss everyone terribly! Hope you're all well!



No comments:
Post a Comment