Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Our Easter 2011!

We had an absolutely beautiful weekend here in Jackson. The weather was beautiful and the sun was out the whole weekend! On Saturday we took Hayden to the annual Easter egg hunt on the town square. She got 2 eggs out of 7,000. Not bad considering every child between ages1-6 was present! Ha Ha! It was fun and she got to see some of her favorite Sesame Street characters. After the hunt, we headed up to GTNP (Grand Teton National Park) to see if the ice was melting on the lake. There was still a ton of snow up there. Made Aaron a little sad as I know he is itching to get on the water! On Sunday we went to our Easter Cantata at church. We then had a nice family brunch at home and took Hayden to the park. She loves the slides!
We are all doing well here! Aaron is staying so busy at work. I have been staying busy with Haydens activities as well as co-planning a very large benefit for a friend of ours who has been diagnosed with Stage 4 brain cancer. We have an amazing team of volunteers on board and the planning is going well. We will be having his benefit on Sunday, May 22nd. here in Jackson at Snow King Center. A local band is going to play and there is going to be raffles and an auction. I have been busy hitting the town acquiring donations from businesses for the auction and raffles. It has actually been easier than I thought it would be! I should not be surprised though as this community rallies when one of its own is in need! Makes me very thankful to raise my daughter here!

Hope you are all well! Let's think spring!




No comments: