Thursday, February 16, 2012
Almost 29 Weeks and Counting....
Well we are coming into the home stretch of this pregnancy! I am getting excited to meet our little one. I had a great check up yesterday and everything is going well. The baby's heartbeat is good and things are going well. No gestational diabetes, but I am anemic so I have to continue with the iron. I will also continue having progesterone shots till 36 weeks to keep me from going into pre-term labor like I did with Hayden. We have been getting things ready on the home front as well. Hayden is in her new "big girl" room and bed. She is very proud of both! Now I just need to get the nursery organized, and we will be ready to go! I will try my best to post more updates. i know I have been terrible about doing so.... :) Hope you all had a lovely Valentine's Day with your loved ones!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment