
I wanted to add some pictures from Aaron's trip. His buddy John flew his plane to Jackson from Salt Lake on Wednesday, October 22nd. and picked Aaron up for a guys trip. They flew back to Salt Lake where John lives and had dinner with family and John's wife Tasha to celebrate John's birthday! The next day they flew to Tucson where they spent the night and then golfed the following day. That afternoon, they then flew to Palm Springs where they stayed the night. The following morning they met up with John's brother Scott and flew up to the Breeder's Cup. Afterwards, they flew back to Palm Springs and then home the following day!!! WOW!!! Aaron had a great time with John and enjoyed having some guy time. I am including a few pictures from their trip...and when I say a few, I mean a few. I told Aaron he had to take pictures for the blog and he acted like I was asking him to wear a dress! I guess it's a girl thing!!!
Everything else is progressing well here!! Looking forward to our next appointment on November 5th. We still do not know if we are going to find out the sex of the baby yet. I am writing down what everyone thinks the baby is....so far most people think it is a girl!
We are going to be heading to Hayward Wisconsin for Thanksgiving. The whole Ackley family will be there to spend it with Aaron's grandparents. We miss them all so much and cannot wait to see them. We also cannot wait to see Amy, Tim and our nephews....and mom and dad as well!!!!! Aaron's Grammie has been diagnosed with agressive lung cancer. She means the world to everyone, and we are looking forward to sharing a big family get together with her! We ask that everyone please keep her in their prayers!!
We hope this finds everyone doing well!! Love to you all!



1 comment:
At least Aaron took some pictures! I took a few from the night at dinner. I like the one of the sun as they are flying!
Post a Comment