Monday, October 20, 2008

Update Time....

Hope everyone is doing well! We have been pretty low key around here lately. I have been battling the "All DAY SICKNESS" ...aka morning sickness now for about 4 weeks. I just started my 10th. week and am hoping that it will start to subside soon. Unforyunately it feels like there is no end in sight. I have found that if I keep something in my stomach as often as possible, I feel a little better. People probably think I am crazy when they look in my purse. It is full of apples, granola bars, fruit snacks and crackers!! I did feel better this weekend so Aaron decided we should get out of town. We drove to Idaho Falls and sis some shopping on Saturday, and then some gambling Saturday night followed up with a little Olive Garden which I wanted really bad!!! I wanted their salad and bread sticks for days!! By the time my entree came, I was pretty full. Aaron is getting use to this though..heeheee! We spent the night in IF and then had breakfast in the morning and headed back. Probably a good thing because once again I was pretty sick in the afternoon...oh well!! All for a good cause!!! We did have a really good time!
Aaron is currently out hunting with his brother....still nothing. It is rifle season now. Aaron doesn't seem as frustrated as he was earlier in the season. I think he just enjoys being out in the woods with his brother. He also likes all the little gadgets he has bought such as GPS and some other gadget that measures distance. He says that real hunters probaly wouldn't use them but he just likes gadgets!!! And believe, me he looks for any opportunity to purchase something new for hunting any chance he gets!!! He has actually lost quite a bit of weight with all the hiking they have done. It is getting him ready for hockey season which is starting pretty soon.
Well not much is new here! I will keep everyone informed as things progress!!

2 comments:

curryclan said...

Ugh! I hope you start feeling better soon. It really is aweful! Do you guys have names? Are you going to find out if it is a boy or girl? you could name her 'bow' after aaron's bow hahaha just kidding!

Ackley Family Adventures said...

No names yet...we are not sure if we are going to find out or not. Bow...HAHA! I will let you know! How are you doing!! We miss you guys! How are the boys?? How is SLC??