Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Our Family Float Trip on the Snake!

Well as many of you know, Aaron got his new drift boat this last summer when we were at a fundraiser for Trout Unlimited. He was thrilled! He loves to fish, and always wanted a drift boat. So last night we decided to get in a least one more quick float in the Clackacraft! (We are trying to get all our summer activities in before the snow flies!) Aaron, Cleo and I headed down the Snake River just south of our house for a 2 hour float. It was beautiful! The weather was good, and the fishing was fine! Aaron caught two Cutthroat in less than 10 minutes...a little small though! Good thing we catch and release! The scenery was awesome, and I even got a lesson on rowing! It was pretty funny and not as easy as I anticipated! I looked like a drunk rower a few times as I had the boat spinning in circles! Good thing I have a patient husband who thought it was pretty funny! Once I got the hang of it, I was moving! I am including some of the pictures from our float!

No comments: