Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tuesday Update...

Hello Everyone!
Not alot new......But since I have noticed we have had a few visitors lately to the blog, I thought I would give an update!
Aaron is still on his quest for his elk! He went hunting on Sunday with his brother and once again he came back empty handed. They were a little bummed out because they saw the "biggest bull ever" but could not hunt it because it was within the National Park...bummer! They actually saw it on their drive back towards town! :) I have been staying pretty busy with work. Since my duties at the shop office have slowed a bit from our summer rush, I am helping out in the mornings at my old office...Grand Teton Property Management. They have recently expanded and taken on more clients so I am helping with the odds and ends. It has been fun so far! I miss everyone there and enjoy working with them! In the afternoons and head into the shop office and do my paperwork. Cleo is a little unhappy with me. She misses our morning walk/run. Once she figures out we have moved it to the early evenings, she might come around! Right now Aaron is her favorite!! Well once things become more exciting, I will write more! HAHA!

1 comment:

curryclan said...

That is probably fun being at GTP part time!