
Well we hope everyone is doing well! We are starting to feel the fall weather here! It still amazes me that Labor Day Weekend hits, and boom! Cold weather! Ahhh...the joy of living in the mountains! It is actually a pretty nice day so far though. We are currently in the upper 60's and it is projected to be in the 70's and sunny today!
Aaron and I decided, despite the weather, that we would take the boat out one last time on Jackson Lake for the year, before having it winterized. We went up there for a few hours yesterday. Aaron fished and Cleo and I sat under a blanket! NO SKIING!! A few years ago I think Aaron would have skiied, but now he is a little older and wiser! The water temp was just under 58 degrees.
Aaron went hunting on Saturday. He had no luck this time, and really did not see any elk. Bow season ends on the 15th. so he is trying to go as much as he can. I will keep everyone informed of his progress!
We just want to say congrats to Aaron's sister Amy and her husband Tim!! Tim has been offered a new job with a new company in Texas! They are going to be making the move this fall! We are thrilled for them and the boys!!
Well we hope everyone is having a great start to their September!



No comments:
Post a Comment